Publish whatever you want, instantly, for free, without registration ...
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The owner of the platform is the company ZP20 Piotr Markowski based in Poland, al. KEN 36 / 112B, 02-793 Warsaw
Contact with the website owner only in writing or via e-mail: office [at] zp20.pl
GLOSSARY OF TERMS
- Regulations - these regulations, which define the principles of operation and use of the Platform and define the scope of rights and obligations of the Customers and the Service Provider related to its use.
- Platform / Service - internet platform "EuroDaily.org", operating at https://eurodaily.org
- Service Provider - SITE OWNER
- Service Recipient / User - any natural person accessing the Platform
- Electronic Communication - Communication between the parties via electronic mail (e-mail).
- The use of the Platform by Users is voluntary and free of charge
- Recipients are obliged to read the Regulations and other documents constituting its integral part and must accept their entire provisions in order to continue using the Website.
- Each User acknowledges that the author of the content posted on the website are other Service Recipients not related to the owner of the Platform.
- Each User acknowledges that the Service Provider is not the author of the content posted on the website.
- The Service Recipient assumes full responsibility for the manner of using the materials made available on the Platform, including the use of them in accordance with applicable law.
- The Service Provider does not provide any guarantee as to the suitability of the materials posted on the Platform, or the durability related to their placement on the Platform.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the Service Users of the Platform or third parties in connection with the use of the Platform. Any risk related to the use of the Platform, and in particular the use and use of information posted on the Platform, is borne by the Service User using the Platform's services.
- Customers are required to use the Platform's services and the data and information contained within it in a lawful manner.
- It is forbidden to perform activities performed personally by the Service Users or with the use of software:
- without written permission, decompilation and source code analysis,
- without written consent, causing an excessive load on the Website server,
- without written consent, attempts to detect security gaps in the Website and server configuration,
- attempting to upload or download to the server and database code, scripts and software that may harm the Website's software, other Service Users or the Service Provider,
- attempting to upload or download to the server and to the database of code, scripts and software that can track or steal data of the Service Users or the Service Provider,
- taking any actions aimed at damaging, blocking the operation of the Website or preventing the achievement of the purpose for which the Website operates.
ADDING CONTENT / ARTICLES
- The platform allows you to add content free of charge in the form of an article
- We do not require registration or providing identification data in order to publish the content
- Content can be added by any user using the Platform directly from the home page of the website
- Access to the published content is open and can be accessed by any user who knows its url
- By publishing the content, the User transfers economic copyrights to the Owner of the Website. The transfer of these rights is necessary for the performance of the lawful content publishing service.
- The content is published for a lifetime - that is, as long as the website is operational or it changes its owner. However, we are unable to identify any minimum period.
- The entered content will not be modified by the site administrator (they can be deleted or hidden at most)
- The content entered must be free from legal defects (you must own it or have proprietary copyrights to it)
- The entered content must be legal and not contain the content indicated in the next section (PROHIBITED CONTENTS)
- Publications and articles may be removed if they violate the terms of publication, i.e. they present illegal content within the meaning of the regulations and this fact will be noted by the Website Administrator as a result of an automatic algorithm notification or in the event of receiving an official notification or obtaining reliable information about the illegal nature of the data or related activities.
We want EuroDaily.org to be a friendly place and to serve the European community. We give a lot of freedom in the field of published content, but with the public good in mind, we introduce certain restrictions in the field of prohibited content.
The website is forbidden to publish the following content:
- Content that may be considered as SPAM
For example: plagiarism, scraped content, grammatically incorrect content
- Content that may be considered as PHISING
- Content that may be considered as SCAMMING
- Machine-generated content
For example: so-called synonymized articles, automated translations, scrapped and roll-overed text
- Content that is racist or may by considered to be hate speech or intolerance
- Content that contains pornography, eroticism or indicates such content
- Content that contains profanity and language commonly considered offensive
- Content inconsistent with GDPR or violating privacy and personal data protection
For example: Personal addresses, e-mail addresses, phonenumber, id numbers, staff profile links, personal medical data, personal salary data, personal sexual orientation or religion data, etc.
- Content that violates the law for the protection of intellectual property
Links to stoled movies, audios, books, data, databases, images, etc.
- Other illegal content
- In the event of detection of the occurrence or potential possibility of a cybersecurity incident or violation of the GDPR, the Service Recipients should first report this fact to the Service Provider in order to quickly remove the problem / threat and protect the interests of all Service Recipients of the Website.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The owner reserves the right to change the indicated regulations at any time and without informing the Users
- The Service Provider is not liable in any way, as allowed by applicable law, for the content provided and published on the Website by the Service Users, for its truthfulness, reliability, authenticity or legal defects.
- The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the Website's services are offered on a continuous basis. However, he does not bear any responsibility for any disruptions caused by force majeure or unlawful interference of the Customers, third parties or the operation of external automatic programs.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to change any information posted on the Website at the time selected by the Service Provider, without prior notification of the Service Users using the Website's services.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to temporarily, fully or partially disable the Website in order to improve it, add services or carry out maintenance, without prior notice to the Customers.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to permanently disable the Website, without prior notice to the Service Recipients.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to assign all or part of its rights and obligations related to the Website, without the consent and the possibility of expressing any objections by the Service Recipients.
- The current and previous Regulations of the Website can be found on this subpage under the current Regulations.