Publish whatever you want, instantly, for free, without registration ...
- Website - the website "EuroDaily.org" operating at https://eurodaily.org
- External website - websites of partners, service providers or recipients cooperating with the Administrator
- Website / Data Administrator - The Website Administrator and Data Administrator (hereinafter the Administrator) is the company "ZP20 Piotr Markowski", operating at: Al. KEN 36 / 112B, WARSAW POLAND, providing electronic services via the Website
- User - a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
- Device - an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies - text data collected in the form of files placed on the User's Device
- GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Personal data - means information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person
- Processing - means an operation or a set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending, distributing or otherwise sharing, adjusting or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
- Restriction of processing - means the marking of stored personal data in order to limit their future processing
- Profiling - means any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects related to the performance of that natural person , her economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement.
- Consent - the consent of the data subject means a voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous demonstration of the will, which the data subject, in the form of a declaration or clear affirmative action, allows processing about her personal data
- Breach of personal data protection - means a security breach leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed
- Pseudonymization - means the processing of personal data in such a way that they can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is stored separately and are subject to technical and organizational measures that prevent their being attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person
- Anonymization - Data anonymization is an irreversible process of data operations that destroys / overwrites "personal data" making it impossible to identify or associate a given record with a specific user or natural person.
§2 Data Protection Officer
Pursuant to Art. 37 of the GDPR, the Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
In matters relating to the processing of data, including personal data, please contact the Administrator directly.
§3 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website's ICT system
- External cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by ICT systems of external websites. The scripts of external websites that may place cookies on the User's Devices have been consciously placed on the Website through scripts and services made available and installed on the Website
- Session cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website or External websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies - files uploaded and read from the User's Device by the Website or External websites until remove them manually. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User's Device is set to the Cookie deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
§4 Data storage security
- Mechanisms for storing and reading Cookie files - Mechanisms for storing, reading and exchanging data between Cookies saved on the User's Device and the Website are implemented through built-in mechanisms of web browsers and do not allow the collection of other data from the User's Device or data of other websites that the User visited, including personal data or confidential information. It is also practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User's Device.
- Internal cookies - Cookie files used by the Administrator are safe for Users' Devices and do not contain scripts, content or information that may threaten the security of personal data or the security of the Device used by the User.
- Cookie control
- The user may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing saved Cookies data by any website
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers is available at: how to disable cookies or with one of the following providers:
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved so far using the User's Device tools through which the User uses the Website's services.
- Threats on the User's side - The Administrator uses all possible technical measures to ensure the security of data placed in Cookie files. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User's activity. The Administrator is not responsible for interception of this data, impersonation of the User's session or their removal as a result of the User's conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware, which may or may have been an infected User's Device. To protect against these threats, users should follow recommendations for using the Internet .
- Storage of personal data - The Administrator ensures that he makes every effort to ensure that the personal data processed voluntarily entered by Users are safe, access to them is limited and implemented in accordance with their the purpose and purposes of processing. The administrator also ensures that he makes every effort to protect his data against loss, by using appropriate physical and organizational safeguards.
§5 Purposes for which Cookie files are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website
- Personalization of the Website for Users
- Marketing, Remarketing on external websites
- Advertising service
- Keeping statistics (users, number of visits, device types, link, etc.)
§6 Purposes of personal data processing
Personal data voluntarily provided by Users are processed for one of the following purposes:
- Implementation of electronic services:
- Services for sharing information about the content on the Website on social networks or other websites.
- Communication of the Administrator with Users on matters related to the Website and data protection
- Ensuring the legitimate interest of the Administrator
Data about Users collected anonymously and automatically are processed for one of the following purposes:
- Keeping statistics
- Serving advertisements tailored to the preferences of Users
- Ensuring the legitimate interest of the Administrator
§7 Cookies of external websites
§8 Types of collected data
The website collects data about Users. Some data is collected automatically and anonymously, and some data is personal data provided voluntarily by Users when subscribing to individual services offered by the Website.
Anonymous data collected automatically:
- IP address
- Browser type
- Screen resolution
- Approximate location
- Subpages opened
- Time spent on the relevant subpage of the website
- Type of operating system
- Address of the previous subpage
- Address of the referring page
- Browser language
- Internet connection speed
- Internet service provider
- Demographic data (age, gender)
Data collected during registration:
Data collected when subscribing to the Newsletter service
Some data (without identifying data) may be stored in cookies. Some data (without identifying data) may be forwarded to the statistical service provider.
§9 Access to personal data by third parties
As a rule, the only recipient of personal data provided by Users is the Administrator. Data collected as part of the services provided are not transferred or sold to third parties.
Access to data (most often on the basis of the Data Processing Agreement) may be granted to entities responsible for the maintenance of infrastructure and services necessary to run the website, i.e .:
- Hosting companies providing hosting services or related services to the Administrator
Entrusting the processing of personal data - Hosting, VPS or Dedicated Servers
In order to run the website, the Administrator uses the services of an external hosting provider, VPS or Dedicated Servers - Home.pl SA . All data collected and processed on the website is stored and processed in the service provider's infrastructure located in Poland. It is possible to access data as a result of service work carried out by the service provider's staff. Access to this data is governed by an agreement concluded between the Administrator and the Service Provider.
§10 Personal data processing method
Personal data provided voluntarily by Users:
- Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union, unless it has been published as a result of an individual action of the User (e.g. entering a comment or entry), which will make the data available to every visitor to the website.
- Personal data will not be used for automated decision making (profiling).
- Personal data will not be sold to third parties.
Anonymous data (without personal data) collected automatically:
- Anonymous data (no personal data) will be transferred outside the European Union.
- Anonymous data (no personal data) will not be used for automated decision making (profiling).
- Anonymous data (without personal data) will not be resold to third parties.
§11 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The website collects and processes data Users based on:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection)
- art. 6 sec. 1 let. a
the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
- art. 6 sec. 1 let. b
processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
- art. 6 sec. 1 let. f
processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party
- Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)
- Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 171, item 1800)
- Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83)
§12 The period of personal data processing
Personal data provided voluntarily by Users:
As a rule, the indicated personal data is stored only for the period of providing the Service on the Website by the Administrator. They are deleted or anonymized within 30 days from the end of the provision of services (e.g. deletion of a registered user account, unsubscribing from the Newsletter list, etc.)
The exception is the situation that requires securing the legitimate purposes of further processing of this data by the Administrator. In such a situation, the Administrator will store the indicated data, from the time of requesting their removal by the User, no longer than for a period of 3 years in the event of a breach or suspected breach of the provisions of the website regulations by the User.
Anonymous data (no personal data) collected automatically:
Anonymous statistical data, not constituting personal data, are stored by the Administrator in order to keep website statistics for an indefinite period
§13 Users 'rights related to the processing of personal data
The website collects and processes Users' data on the basis of:
- Right of access to personal data
Users have the right to access their personal data upon request submitted to the Administrator
- The right to rectify personal data
Users have the right to request the Administrator to immediately rectify incorrect personal data and / or supplement incomplete personal data, implemented on request submitted to the Administrator
- The right to delete personal data
Users have the right to request the Administrator to delete their personal data immediately, upon request submitted to the Administrator. on the anonymization of data enabling the identification of the User. The Administrator reserves the right to suspend the execution of the request to delete data in order to protect the legitimate interest of the Administrator (e.g. when the User has violated the Regulations or the data was obtained as a result of correspondence).
In the case of the Newsletter service, the User has the option to remove his / her own personal data by using the link included in every sent e-mail.
- The right to limit the processing of personal data
Users have the right to limit the processing of personal data in the cases specified in art. 18 GDPR, incl. questioning the correctness of personal data, carried out at the request submitted to the Administrator
- The right to transfer personal data
Users have the right to obtain from the Administrator personal data concerning the User in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, implemented upon request submitted to the Administrator
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in the cases specified in art. 21 of the GDPR, implemented at the request submitted to the Administrator
- Right to lodge a complaint
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
§14 Contact to the Administrator
The Administrator can be contacted in one of the following ways
- Postal address - ZP20 Piotr Markowski, Al. KEN 36 / 112B, WARSAW POLAND
- E-mail address - office [at] zp20.pl
§15 Service Requirements
- Restricting the storage and access to Cookie files on the User's Device may result in malfunction of some of the Website's functions.
- The Administrator bears no responsibility for incorrectly functioning Website functions if the User restricts in any way the ability to save and read Cookie files.
§16 External links
The Website - articles, posts, entries or comments of Users may contain links to external websites, with which the website owner does not cooperate. These links and the pages or files indicated under them may be dangerous for your Device or pose a threat to the security of your data. The Administrator is not responsible for the content outside the Website.
- The introduced changes shall take effect upon their publication.